Friday, September 21, 2007

Observations



  • Some people claim that A.D.D. is just an excuse to be flaky. Oh look, a chicken.


  • If a person constantly overeats could they be suffering from anorexia dyslexia?


  • Dogs rule. They get us to feed them, walk them, play with them and snuggle with them and we still think we are their masters.

  • I am learning that even in my fifties, I am still learning.

  • If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.

Things I never thought I would hear my husband say:


I was working at turning the soil in my garden so that I could prep it for fall planting. Using my hoe, I decided to make it a work out and very soon was into aerobic mode. Ed came out behind me and said, "You are a very good hoer."


"Umm, er... thanks honey."

No comments: