Thursday, October 11, 2007

day after hump day/brain dump



  • note to self: Garlic lover's humus + chocolate soy pudding = tummy ache (p.s. with or without whipped cream)
  • I am getting the hang of this unemployed thing. Kinda digging it.
  • I am very excited that I will be in Wilmington for our Christmas presentation with Glory Academy of Fine Arts. Big production.
  • Our Creative Arts team is awesome. I get to participate this year: doing hair and singing somewhere. Two of my favorite things to do.
  • Ed got a shot of oil right in his knee joint today. Didn't even cry (very long). teehee. I am glad I was home to go with him and to do the driving.
  • Our family physician belongs on a reality show. He is a trip.
  • Port City Java House Blend is strong coffee.
  • I love hanging out with my dogs. They love me even when I act like a jerk.
  • Sounds like the screenwriters are going on strike soon. Might be out of work for a while.
  • Matthew 6:34 Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own.
  • Bill Wilson (co-founder of AA) was very wise to say, "Live one day at a time."
  • Nancy K. puts it this way: "Don't make tomorrow's check due today."
  • Worry stinks.

1 comment:

carolyn mejia said...

uuuummmmm.... garlic + hummus = what were you thinking???? :D

i am so happy you are going to be around a while. i'm sure it's a mixed bag of emotions for you. just remember god always gets it right... even if we miss it.