Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hump Day Birthday Brain Dump

Every birthday is a miracle. Due to my reckless youth, I never thought I would see age 21.
  • OMG I am 55 years old.
  • Man, I look good for 55.
  • Nothing can take the place of your Mom saying Happy Birthday. I miss her today.
  • A daughter that sends a goofy card and a husband that sings off key and gives roses sure do make a heart feel better.
  • Dinner in a nice Italian restaraunt with best friends tonight.
  • It is late afternoon and I haven't showered yet. I love me a lazy day.
  • My dogs bring me joy.
  • This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
  • Be real. Walk in the blessing.

Ciao for now.

5 comments:

carolyn mejia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh man, you're probably sleeping. And, technically I missed your birthday by 44 minutes. So, I give you permission to celebrate again tomorrow (i mean today). :-D k? go crazy! Love you!

onefiercepig said...

Ms. Coni, you are so funny, and happy birthday to you! You're almost the exact same age as Dad, but you're younger still. Fawn told me about your blog and I had to check it out.

onefiercepig said...

Fawn said you wanted to know what twittering is. Wikipedia has a longer definiion but in short its texting with a blogging twist. you can text something that will instantly pop up on your blog

crystal0410 said...

Happy Birthday girlfriend. I always know what happened on Oct 3 and I always say it is Coni's b-day. I miss and love you and Ed and hope to see you soon. Miss your singing.

crystal reeves

crystal0410 said...

Hey Girlfriend,
Happy Birthday I always will forever know what happened on Oct 3 and I always say no matter where i am Hey Oct 3 is Coni's b-day. I really miss seeing you and Ed and Hope to see you soon . Would love to here you sing. Love you
Crystal